1 Gem Boost for Clash of Clans Birthday August 2nd



Happy Birthday Clash of Clans!

Our favorite mobile game turns 3 years old on 2nd of August and we’re celebrating it with a 1 Gem Boost for 1 whole week! Just in case you didn’t read that post on how to restart the boost and get it twice 
Clash of Clans has been the most popular and successful – not to mention 1st – mobile game that has changed the way mobile gaming works. After 3 years it’s about 10 times that big in functions and players.
coc-evolve coc evolve
fast gems coc mobile
I personally haven’t believed in this being around that long and growing day after day after day. Now I personally think that Clash of Clans will be around for the next 5 to 10 years, maybe even longer. The new features and improvements are coming every 2-3 month and I have been into Clash of Clans for almost all the 3 years – and almost never had the feeling being bored out of it. My village, my pocket, always with me.
Congratulations to everybody that was part of this success story and I hope I will write that kind of posts for a lot more years to come :) simple smile And thank you for the wonderful moments!
Have fun with the Gem Boost, Chief!

Comments